I love the writing of Stephen Daisley. The image of these Communist loonies, these “Hideous creatures”, as “Keffiyeh-clad Buffalo Bills”. Love it.
The rest of his article is here.
I’ll say it again: I warned you. I did warn you! About the “Democratic” Socialists of America. I warned you in 2018.
No qualifiers in front of “Socialism”can change the fact that it’s Socialism. Not “warm and cuddly”, not “unthreatening-and-not-at-all-dangerous”; and no, not even “Democratic”. It’s always Socialism. And, in my experience, Socialism = communism. There’s no practical difference. The DSA is consuming and reshaping, socialist-ising the Democratic Party.
Result? The Democrats’ constituents today:
Today’s Democrats wouldn't tarnish their karma by attempting to win the votes of white men. They are strictly the party of unmarried women, status-conscious graduates, identity- and victimhood-based groups, and the unfathomably aggrieved offspring of assimilated immigrants.
And their policies?
It used to be said that Democrats were for acid, amnesty and abortion. Today, they are the party of Palestine, pronouns and police abolition.
