Monday 1 January 2024

Gotta say: I agree with Greg Foreman here!

Click above for the video
I’ve followed Greg Foreman or ages. He’s a super smart blogger. Knows his stuff.

He’s right about Vivek Ramaswamy, imo. I also like the man. Though I know he’s not always liked by Occasional Readers of this blog, who find him somewhere between tricky and over-slick. My thinking: Richard Nixon was known as “Tricky Dicky”. And Bill Clinton as “Slick Willy”. Two of the most popular and consequential American presidents.  

We’ve come to an agreement, in a discussions with some ORs, that Vivek should have changed his name. Simplified it. There’s no shame in that. And maybe it shouldn’t matter. But it does. Nikki Haley has changed hers. I changed mine when I went to China. We use different names when we make restaurant bookings, cause it’s easier to be “Peter Lee”, than “Forsythe”. Vivek could be something like “Van Ram” or “Viv Wam”. Kewl!