Monday 27 March 2023

Important views on the next pandemic. How did this one happen? | ex CDC Director speaks out

 

Click for video 
Robert Redfield speaks to The Rising. He’s very no nonsense. Gives credit to Anthony Fauci, but says “I disagree with him on the science”. He’d wanted robust investigation of both theories early on: the zoonotic and the lab leak. He was excluded from meetings and the zoonotic origin became the only one we were allowed to talk about. Until it became obvious that the lab leak hypothesis was rather more likely. We still don’t know, but I have my money on a lab leak. 

It’s important to know because we need to know it we ought to be stopping any more Gain of Function research, it that’s what led to the Covid outbreak. As seems likely. Dr Redfield says we ought have a moratorium. Whereas, I gather from what he says in the interview above, that labs all over the world are still doing gain-of-function research. I’m not sure I could name, or think of, any benefit that we’ve had to date from GoF, but then I’m not a virologist. And anyway what do I know? A: not much!