Tuesday 21 November 2023

Norman Finklestein is a Hamas Propagandist

Click above for the interview
Norman Finklestein and Eli Lake on the pod of Noam Dworman. 
 
I came to watch Finklestein, because he’s a storied defender of Palestinian rights and stern critic of Israel. So I presumed some deep insights. 

But... none. 

I found him woefully ignorant; that, or duplicitous. And when called out by Lake, didn’t fight back but just said “I’m not going to quibble”. Right. Cause he was wrong (eg, on the population density of Gaza; on their alleged “food insufficiency”).

He claims the PLO accepted the terms of a deal for the Two State Solution. Except I remember it, in real time, and they didn’t. Which is also how history records it. So, I’m, like, Huh? What’s with this man? You could only make statements like that if you were in deep thrall to the PLO and now Hamas.Which indeed he is, with his horrible equivalence-ing of the Hamas massacres on October 7, and the Polish Ghetto Riots of the holocaust. Quite horrid. 

At best he’s ignorant. Which I can’t believe. So it must just be that he’s a hypocrite and a liar. For the cause. And it’s a horrid cause. The Islamification of the world, starting with killing off all the Jews in the land of Palestine.