Thursday 24 August 2023

Charlamagne Tha God, The Breakfast Club and Larry Elder

My earlier post on The Breakfast Club and Larry Elder.

The Breakfast Club is a group of left wing podcasters, Black-centred, led by Charlamagne Tha God

I first heard of Charlamagne when Biden went on his Pod last year. And said the now infamous: “If you’re Black and you don’t vote Democrat, you ain’t Black!”. Which Larry pushes back to Charlamagne when asked a question: “Have you ever had a N-word Wake-Up Call?”.

Recently the Breakfast Club had the conservative candidate for president, Larry Elder on the show. And he really gave them what for. I reported it here

Since then, heaps of Vids clipping the show. Most from Black folks. Most support Larry. Most really against “the woman”, aka Tezlyn Figaro. Who really is a piece of work! As Larry says “Oh Boy..”.

Here’s some of them: 

Phew! That’s just some that were sent to my YouTube algorithm! Just cause I watched the original post from The Breakfast Club. All on Elder’s side. And all hating on “that woman”, aka Tezlyn Figaro

I hate the way Figaro keeps referring to Elder as “Sir” or “Mr Elder”. Supposed to be “respectful” I guess. But the opposite. Comes across as very disrespectful, at least passive aggressive.