Wednesday 14 December 2022

"There is an ongoing WAVE of low key attacks on the US power grid” | Joshua Steinman

Is it true that the US is under some sort of organised attack on its power grid? Sure sounds like conspiracy theory. But these days you never know, as conspiracy one day, confirmed happening the next. 

Anyway, I’d heard nothing about this until Joshua Steeinman, in a Twitter thread, where he puts forward three possibilities about the recent spate of attacks on the US power grid. 

 
joshua steinman (πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ,πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ)
⁦@JoshuaSteinman⁩
There is an ongoing WAVE of low key attacks on the US power grid. 

Nobody wants to *really* talk about it. 

So I will.

Gonna be a free form thread as I am midair, back to back once I land in 60m, so RT this topper and I will add content over the next 48h πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

1/
 
9/12/2022, 2:18 AM