Friday 2 December 2022

I’m glad someone came out “In defence of Lady Susan Hussey"


My comment at the site

Petronella Wyatt:

 "The wasteland that is now her life will be far more devastating than any injury done to Ms Fulani” 

Yes, and oh dear, it makes me cry. Shame on Ngozi Fulani. Shame on the BBC, to beat up the “story” like they did -- three full days on their front page! Shame on the rest of the media, falling for Fulani’s confected outrage. (“I didn’t want to identify her”. Sure. b/s)
I’m an old caucasian man living in Asia. I get asked every day, “where are you from?”. It can get a bit tiresome, but so what? My wife, Chinese, gets asked the same question when she’s in Europe. For her, again, a bit tiresome, but she accepts it.
Let’s recall that Ms Fulani was decked out in her full Afro-Carribean finery. We are supposed to notice it; but also not notice it?
The most shameful one here is Fulani. Her actions drip with deceit. And I so feel for Lady Susan. 

William doesn’t come out of this so well either, tbf. 

Hypocrisy all round; heaps and heaps of it, like the mounds of British hair on top of Fulani’s hairpiece.