Wednesday 11 May 2011

Roger the rogerer

Not often I agree with Roger Cohen!  Usually, I'm busy calling him a dhimmi.  Here he is though, being robust and verbally rogering the jelly kneed who quaver at the killing of Bin Laden:

If there is greater fatuity than second-guessing the split-second decisions of commandos confronted by gunfire, knowing the compound may be wired to explode, and hunting a serial mass murderer unwilling to surrender, then I am unaware of it. Let post-modern, pacifist Germans agonize, and whoever else wishes to writhe on a pin. The rest of us can be satisfied.
Read it all here.
Whoops!  I nearly forgot, my "daily" photo of the wonderful Rooshanie Ejaz, who I'm sure would agree with Cohen....
Rooshanie Ejaz: that rarity, a free-thinking Muslim.  See her writings here.