Saturday 19 November 2022

Will Twitter die? I think not

Before Musk. Marketers
I should say I *hope* not. Cause I do love Twitter.  It that I ever post a tweet. I don’t. I just go in to see what other folks are saying. And I try to follow folks across the board, liberal and conservative. You can get a feel for the global conversation. You don’t need to be in a “cess pit” unless you choose to.

But right now there’s a lot of hate of Twitter coz there’s a lot of hate of Musk, coz he doesn’t think just like all the left. 

And so now there’s talk of the collapse of Twitter. As up to 85% of those remaining after the first round of layoffs have decided they don’t want to sign a doc that says they’ll work hard and at their desks.

I feel it’s a lot of wish thinking, and have faith that Elon will pull through.

I’m not good at forecasts, so I hope that doesn’t out the mockers on Twitter.

As of a minute ago, it still existed.

After Musk. Coders