Thursday, 27 August 2026

Italian Terrorist Group

Today [26 August] the Department of State, in partnership with the Department of the Treasury, is announcing the designation of Autistici/Inventati as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist.

Autistici/Inventati (A/I Collective) is an Italy-based extremist group that builds and operates the digital infrastructure for violent Antifa cells and other far-left militants across the world. 

A/I’s cadre of radical hackers and tech developers provide a full spectrum of services – including encrypted chats and email, web hosting, secure video conferencing and streaming, anonymity shields, and a suite of other technological tools – to Marxist, anarchist, and other left-wing extremist groups in the United States, Europe, and elsewhere. 

These tools are specifically designed to support the operations of far-left terrorist networks, built to enable them to organize, recruit, communicate, disseminate propaganda, share target information and tactics, and carry out violent attacks – all while remaining anonymous, untraceable, and beyond the reach of the law.

Wow! You should read what terrorism these guys have facilitated around the world recently

If you donate to A/I you risk a fine of $US 1 million and ten years jail. And so you should.

I support being tough on groups that are out to destroy capitalism and the West. We must confront those who want to destroy the Enlightenment, who aim to impose a communist-tyranny to replace our free-market democracy. We do have to fight back.

This is one strong way to do it. Attack the money! Attack the technology infrastructure. [perhaps better described as “counter-attack in self-defence”]

These A/I guys from Italy are the Internet for Terrorism. They’re AI for Subversion.