Monday, 24 August 2026

“Integrate or self-deport” | Bill Maher

Bill Maher, icon of the Left, lets rip about issues of Muslim immigration. 

This is on the left-of-centre HBO network.

Note how his audience applauds his comments on Sharia law. 

And Islamophobia. Which the late Christopher Hitchens said was a term “created by fascists, used by cowards to manipulate morons.”

I can link here to a post I made many years ago showing where and how the term “Islamophobia” was invented at a meeting of the Muslim Brotherhood and its affiliates. 

I am myself an immigrant to greater China. In 1976 I went to Beijing. I studied Mandarin, wore Chinese clothes, had Chinese ration tickets, took a Chinese name, learned Chinese calligraphy, appreciated its art absorbed by its history. 

I am grateful for that. I am grateful to Hong Kong for giving me the chance to be a full member of this society. Right down to being involved in local elections. Chairing an election committee.

I’m grateful. That’s the point. 

People finding refuge in America should be grateful too. Instead of immediately making demands on the local society to submit to their ways and preferences.

Gratitude. A little goes a long way.