Saturday 17 August 2024

Why I am pro Israel

Click above for the video
“Why I am pro Israel”. Douglas Murray explains. 

All Douglas says, I agree with. Therefore, this is why I care so much about Israel. For exactly the same reasons. 

Israel PM, Bibi Netanyahu at the recent speech to U.S. Congress: 

Our enemies are your enemies. Our fight is your fight. Our victory will be your victory".

“Our” here means the U.S.. It also means the West. I care about the West. I think the west has better values than Islamic countries. I’ve lived in both. The data prove it. The flow of migrants, East to West, proves it. People vote with their feet and it only goes in one direction. 

Students burning U.S. flags, graffiti on foundational statues, calling for  “Free Palestine from the River to the Sea” is to demonise Israel, it is to destroy Israel, it is to kill every Jew in Israel. If the Jihadis succeed, it’s Europe next and the United States. And Australia. Only we here in East Asia are somewhat immune from the threat, because of China’s robust stance against Jihadism and Islamisation. 

That’s why I care about Israel. A tolerant, open, vibrant, democracy. A bulwark for the west. The only such in the middle east. We must support it. Those who support Hamas must be stopped.