Monday 25 March 2019

Suicide bombers rue their failure to kill innocents

JZahav (@JZahav1)
3 Palestinian women failed suicide bombers on why they wanted to blow up Jews:
"I don't like this life. I want to be close to Allah"
"We are not just against the occupation. Our goal is to spread Islam everywhere"
"I don't want a fun life on Earth. I only want to satisfy Allah" pic.twitter.com/X2YF2a7LrC

These women are failures. They had wanted to murder civilians. Including any children that happened in their way. For the sake of Allah. And to spread Islam to the whole world. Because it says so in the Koran. And the Hadith. And because their parents would be proud of them. 
They are, in short……
Islamophobes! 

(After all, if I suggest that some Muslims are driven, by the ideology set out in their holy books, to kill civilians and to spread Islam to the whole world, there is no doubt at all I would be labelled an Islamophobe).