Tuesday 28 April 2020

Covid-19 virus update, 28 April

My spreadsheet from figures at Worldometer 
HK Total = 1038. New = zero
I guess I have to say that we’ve reached “another grim milestone” with worldwide cases over three million.  But I dunno.  The more I live through this the ore I think the world has lost its mind. The deaths number is nowhere near the models predictions. And if you counter “well, duh, that’s because of the lockdowns” I say, no,  op are those with strict lockdowns and those without. There’s no statistical difference. In the meantime there’s virtually no political or media coverage of the costs of lockdown. They are real, substantial, multiples of the costs in lives lost. 
I’m a Lockdown Sceptic!
Two ER doctors with 40+ years experience get censored by YouTube for questioning the effective as of the Lockdowns. Shame on YouTube!

China bracing for the global  backlash.
Chinese Ambassador to Australia, Cheng Jingye is a bully. Threatening China will stop buying Australian commodities, if we continue to ask for an independent investigation into the source and handling of the outbreak.
And I’d say ‘so what?’  China doesn’t buy commodities from us to do us any favours. It does so because we are the most efficient supplier. Do your worst ambassador Cheng. Nasty.