|On the march to the Pacific?|
There’s heaps of comments that I haven’t looked at yet. My guess the “50-cent army” will be out in force, as they are dispatched every time the topic is Australia-China relations. Beijing is determined to hurt Australia. Which makes a mockery of their “principled stand” against sanctions, like against Russia.
ADDED:It’s a bit rich for China Defence spokesman, Tan Kefei, to talk of “fake news”. When the whole edifice of China media, top to bottom, is fake news. Aka fighting “historical nihilism”.
Five things You can’t criticise, discuss or make fun of:
- trending topics on the history of the party, country or military;
- Marxism, Mao Zedong Thought and the theory of Deng Xiaoping;
- The CCP evolutionary history and China’s economic and open-door policies;
- party and state leaders; communist history;
- or the whitewashing of “villains” in the official version of history.